Thursday 11 January 2018

Grade 12 CAS presentation

Dear Grade 12 Students and advisors,

Since your presentation is the First of March I just wanted to remind you about it. Here the e-mail I sent to you the 12th of December 2017:

Dear Grade 12 students and advisors, 

We are arriving to the end of our CAS programm. You have to submit your portfolio finished at the end of December (before the holidays). At this point, I would suggest you to work on your final presentation. The first of March (Thursday period 5) we will celebrate CAS by showing to Grade 10 and 11 your work. For this, you have to prepare a presentation that can be a power point, a video or a poster. This activity is compulsory and it will close CAS.

I am telling you now to have time enough to get ready. So, first of all check your portfolio (blog, diary entrance, Managebac, number of interviews...) and "clean it". After that, choose one experience for one of the strands AND the project.

In your presentation you will introduce you have to explain:

Why did I decide to start this experience/project?
In what way do I think I reached the learning outcomes I said I will?
What problems did I find during the process and how did I solve it?
Do I think it was successful and why?

Any questions please ask.


Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing, experiencing, and understanding how the current grade 12 have developed personally through the medium of CAS. I think this will be a very useful exercise for both grades 11 and 10 as they will be able to reflect on the experiences of others and apply to themselves.

    ReplyDelete