Wednesday 12 September 2018

Welcome graduating class 2020

Dear CAS students,

Thanks for your attention today. Hope everything was clear enough. Today, if you check on Google Classroom (Class drive folder) you can see the list of the advisors. Also I assigned your advisor in Managebac. If you have any doubt or there is something you can't see, please, e-mail me or contact me through the blog or through Classroom. By the way, hope everybody has received an e-mail from "feed burner", please, accept it, because is the way to receive news from the blog. If you haven't received the e-mail please let me know asap.

Just to remind: Upload your profile by today and contact your advisor for your first interview. You can see some ideas for this on the blog and, during the next few days, I will upload some material.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any doubt.

THERE IS NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT so, communicate before is too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment